It's natural to have questions about your application or just about Stellenbosch 肆客足球 in general – you are an inquiring mind, after all! Our friendly and professional consultants are ready to help you find answers to your questions and solutions to your problems. Our client services centre can help you telephonically in English, Afrikaans, isiXhosa and isiZulu. If you want to touch base via e-mail, web chat or social media, we can respond in English and Afrikaans.
What are some of the questions people typically ask?
- How do I apply? Is this process difficult or easy? Is there someone who can help me?
- What can I study at Stellenbosch?
- What requirements do I have to meet to apply for my programme?
- How and when will I know if I've been admitted provisionally? And when will I know for sure?
- How do I get to stay on campus? What if I don't want to live in residence? What is a PSO?
- I have applied for residence accommodation, but I haven't been placed – what do I do now?
- How can I apply for financial aid?
- I need help and don't know who to ask!
When and how can I contact you?
Monday to Friday (every business day)
Time: 08:00 to 16:30
Tel: +27 21 808 9111
WhatsApp helpline: 061 729 8858
We want you to have a friendly, professional and dignity-enhancing experience each time you contact us during your application process. Once you've registered successfully in 2023, we will still be here for you. We collaborate with student-impacting environments and contribute to your developmental, positive and empowering student experience as a Matie.
What if I want information on applicants, current students or alumni?
- By law, we can't disclose any information to parents or guardians once an applicant has registered. This means that parents or guardians must ask the student in question for information – they will be able to access or request information through their student platforms.
- You are welcome to use our PAIA application process by visiting http://www.sun.ac.za/english/t-c and following the steps listed there.
If you need any other information, we will be available to help you from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 16:30.
Team Client Services?